Monday, April 20, 2015

The bucket list...


Pic# 20-Early picture of the grands in Isabella on July 4th.

I need to make a bucket list I've been told. I am nearly 64, after all. I am fortunate in that my life is living
my bucket list. I remember being nine years old and wanting to grow up to be an old
lady. Well I can cross that off my list. Here I am! 

OK, a list. Here goes. Dream bucket.
1. Take a photography class.
2. Take a creative writing class. 
3. Spend a weekend at a writer's colony with talented writers.
4. European cruise.
5. A guided tour of every place Dan Brown took Robert Langdon in his DaVinci Code books.
6. Vancouver, B.C. Salt Spring Island. Sleep in a barn, spend time with family.
7. Spend two or three winter months in Florida and Texas in my camper.
8. Explore Scotland. This list item has nothing to do with Outlander.
9. Get the perfect  hair cut.
10. See my sister's house in Idaho. I have never been to her home. 
TBC

I stayed up until 1:40 a.m. reading Paper Towns by John Green. I cannot do that any more.
I am tired. The YA which I technically am too old to read, was good. I know Mr. Green's writing is a little formulaic. But I still love his insight and his 
smarts. I also loved that my granddaughter read it with me and was so involved in the story. I need to share something with my Tweens. 





1 comment:


  1. devices had been round for evere ?, still sole most recently this manner accessories comes with considered a significant rise for the country's status. Quicker, all the imitation leather chanel replica watches happen to be limited around a lot of subcultures, for instance Goth or possibly all the punk. Still in these days, they also have become a trend announcement in the face of most of the unconventional check. All the devices come into play a lot of different shades and additionally lengths and widths, and permit all the wearer to earn an instant trend announcement. Likewise, they are simply really quite robust, and additionally can be bought in a variety of fashions planned for both males and females. chanel replica handbags and additionally imitation leather cuffs planned for wives are apt to have a lot more feminine or possibly dainty check. Still all of these devices is each refined and additionally eye-catching want many planned for men of all ages. All the beautiful devices for ladies characteristically option fake chanel bags are up against, along with reduced or possibly high altitude group of musicians. All the keep an eye on are up against come in various shapes and sizes, want through, oval, triangular, and additionally rectangular. Wives may well pick out a lot of different shades, right from along with white, pinkish, white, alternative, purple colours, to make sure you white. Still, rather than weight lifting always aim for all the schokohäutige and additionally grey cuffs additionally. A lot of wives and additionally children seem to like the exciting creations developed for men of all ages. Still, all the creations developed for wives really are each tempting. Various imitation leather fake chanel handbags are offered that should be featuring lovely by means of fabulous activities prepared relating to imitation leather, at the same time a small number of are offered that should be encrusted by means of jewels and additionally gemstones. To sum up, imitation leather devices claims to be an remarkable model accessories just for both males and females, and additionally numerous ordinarily are not not cheap. Beyond learning to be a eye-catching wrist utilize, rolex replica watches can be long-lasting and additionally robust. Once we be aware of, all the keep an eye on are up against and therefore the imitation leather cuff really are fitted by means of small to medium sized shoulder straps, is actually both locations is quite simply connectors. Accordingly, all the keep an eye on a part and therefore the group of musicians is quite simply superceded and additionally surface area. Imitation leather constantly sniffs quite a lot, any time the software touches fluids.

    ReplyDelete