Monday, April 6, 2015

April morning in da Upper Penninsula....

Woke up this morning to fresh snow on my old porch. Lots of the fluffy white stuff. Thank goodness I have a driver who made sure I arrived safely to my sub job at school. 

Feeling grateful, O magazine, November 2014

1. I'll never stop being grateful for...my family. They are my joy. My life is full because of these 
    people.
2. My favorite way to say thank you is ...with a photo. I send a special picture of a gift being used or
     of the giver. Sometimes I make a photo book to say thank you.
3. The best thank you I ever received...was a letter from my daughter after she left for college to let 
    me know how much she appreciated our home life.
4. When I was a kid, I didn't realize how grateful I should have been for...my Mother's unconditional  
     approval of my quirkiness. 




No comments:

Post a Comment