Saturday, April 11, 2015

Staying inspired on the porch...

                           First child on the left is my mother Stephanie, her sister Helen is in the middle,
                            youngest brother, Frank on the right. A cousin recently shared pictures he had 
                             of our parents as children. I had not ever seen these pictures. I am fascinated by
                              pictures of my forbears.
           

     O mag questions from February 2012

1. I'm most creative...when I am inspired by nature. I am looking forward to spring for its rebirth. 
     Buds, flowers, rain drops to photograph.
2. If I were a color I would be...spring green. It is the color of new beginnings.
3. I often imagine myself...spending a day in my hammock in Isabella with a good book.
4. I really wish I knew how to...play the piano or speak French or dance like those people on DWTS..
5. My secret talent is...I read three or four books simultaneously and keep them straight.

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment