Monday, April 13, 2015

Reading on the porch...


Pic#13-I opened Paper Towns by John Green to begin reading. I am borrowing it from
my eleven year old grand flower. This note was inside the front cover. She just finished it 
and loved it. I will soon figure out this note I think. I treasure every word these girls write.

"The key to wisdom is knowing all the right questions."--John Simone

One question tonight. From O. 
What would you like to make more space for in your life?

This is hard to answer. Since retiring I have made space for me. But there are more things
I want to do with my time. I hate to admit that the thing holding me back is me. I am a little 
bit lazy. There, I admitted what I think is my greatest character flaw. 
I would like to make more space in my life for a photography class. 

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me so much of Alyssa. She always read books so much above her age level. She still reads and reads and reads!

    ReplyDelete