Saturday, April 3, 2021

Two hours off my daily post...

 If you can complete one important task this week what would it be?  It is important to me to do a blog post every day until my 70th birthday. I already missed my second day by two hours. I’m now writing at 2a.m. to make it up. So my task this week is to blog each day. I can do it.

This is a random question from 75 questions to ask yourself. 

I am listening to Transcendent Kingdom by Yaa Gyasi. Bonnie Turpin the reader is so good thatI wonder if she makes the book better than it actually is. Read Harder, 2021. Read a book that demystifies a common mental illness. Read with Jenna. She picks good books. Reese Witherspoon picks some good reads and some really awful reads. 

I have cleaned and dusted the house for Easter. Baked an apple pie. Made Hasselback potatoes for supper. I really do enjoy cooking for my family. It is on my list of favorite things to do. 




1 comment: