Sunday, April 4, 2021

Easter Sunday on the porch...





 What is the best thing you have going on in your life at the moment? 

My daughter’s children are in their teen years. They are intelligent. vivacious, brilliant people. I feel like they have so much to give to me. They are willing to share their lives with their Gran. It is so much fun to discuss what they are reading, first jobs  and first cars. Dreams and their future plans. After a year of not traveling I have been able to travel to see them. Florida last week and Texas next week. I appreciate my girls in Escanaba as well. They are maturing right before my eyes. It keeps me young. 

Easter Sunday was quiet compared to other years. We shared supper with our Escanaba daughter and her girls. Good food and good company. And chocolate. A pie with the last apples I picked in Isabella in the fall. 

1 comment:

  1. The best thing I have going on in my life is my daughters! They aren't little girls anymore, they are beautiful, responsible young adults. How did that happen? I still think of them as my babies and I am so happy they are both in the home with me right now!

    ReplyDelete