Friday, April 16, 2021

Jazz Band and a dedication...






 If you wrote a book who would you dedicate it to and why?

This is an easy question. My dedication would be to my ten grandchildren. 

To the people with whom I have the best conversations about books. You give me great music recs.  Your brilliant minds. You all make sure you don’t lose me on a hike or in a mall. I know I slow you down. Because of you I know about jukes and trucks. And of course cozy cuddles. I dedicate this work to my grandchildren. All ten of you. My life is better because of you.

     Granny  

It is impossible to say how much these children have brought to my life. I am astounded by their brilliant minds. These are smart loving, kind teens. At every age they have been kind  and interesting.  I love that they are patient with my age and sharing with their time. I loved rocking them as babies. Their unconditional love. I am so proud of their accomplishments. 

Last night I attended a Jazz 🎶 concert. So very special. The instructor said she loved coming to work every day to spend time with these kind, bright, respectful students. 

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I will ever have any grands, but I am grateful everyday that I did not miss the adventure of being a mom. They are the best of me. They have a stronghold on my heart and anyone who knows me knows that.

    ReplyDelete