Monday, April 19, 2021

Rage, rage against the dying of the light...

 I came across this quote from a Dylan Thomas poem. It is inspiring for a woman facing 70 in 10 days. I will not go gentle!

“Do not go gentle into that good night,                                      Old age should burn and rave at close of day;                       Rage, rage against the dying of the light.” Dylan Thomas

What would you want buried with you so you could use it in the afterlife? 

See what I mean about these questions? Tough. 

Good books. Lots of books. Down pillows. Fancy cotton pajamas. Ugg slippers. Plush blanket. Lots of wool yarn and a crochet hook. Scissors and a large yarn needle. Journals to record my afterlife experience. Pencils and erasers. Paint, fine brushes and canvas. Sketch book. A good easel. My camera and lenses to record my afterlife experience. Cell phone? Hmm. That might defeat after in afterlife. 







1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, taking cell phone into the afterlife? Would be nice to stay connected to your kids that way! It might freak them out though.

    ReplyDelete