Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Fearless on the porch...

 How would your life change if you were fearless? 

I am not fearless. I never want to go skydiving or ride a roller coaster. So if I were fearless my life would change. I would go skydiving. Rocky Mountain climbing, I’d ride 2.7 seconds on a bull named Fu Man Chu. I would love deeper...

If I were fearless I would travel abroad by myself. I would hike at least part of the Appalachian Trail alone. I would go horseback riding. I might try zip lining. Take a college class. Write something. Paint a canvas. I am not fearless. 





                                    Old pictures


4 comments:

  1. I am reading all of this and loving it, Tillie! You have such a gift with words. Sending all of my love. Hope to see you guys soon. Love, Shelli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! Sometimes I feel like I am shouting into the void. These questions sure give me something to think about. Love you, Sweetie

      Delete
    2. Thanks for reading! Sometimes I feel like I am shouting into the void. These questions sure give me something to think about. Love you, Sweetie

      Delete
  2. I think I used to be more fearless that I am now. I have gotten for fearful as I have gotten older. Maybe it's because I have more to live for.

    ReplyDelete