Monday, April 5, 2021

Questions on the porch...

 What is the most physically painful thing you have ever experienced? 

I have given birth to three children. One without any medication at all. Painful, but not the most painful. I ruptured a disc in my lower back about 25 years ago. I went to Green Bay for surgery. Waking up from that surgery, a compressed nerve released, almost killed me. The pain was excruciating. It lasted about 24 hours. Nothing helped relieve the pain. I just had to get through it. So there you have it. My most physically painful thing. 

Spent the day packing our car for a road trip. On our way to Texas to visit our middle child and her family. We are going to make it for a regional track meet. Our freshman granddaughter will be running the mile. I am excited to get in the car and go. It is the longest time we have gone without  seeing this family. Miss them so much. It is hard to communicate long distance. They are so busy with work and school and teen life. 





                                       The Middle

1 comment: