Saturday, April 3, 2021

Day 3 on my porch...

 What does your inner voice tell you? 

Wow, these questions are hard. Really making me dig deep. 

My inner voice says “Listen to me, for a change.” If I listen carefully I hear, stop feeling anxious about aging, mortality. It will happen no matter how much I drag my feet. Being quiet and thinking tells me to take each day, each minute as it comes. Enjoy my little life. 

I rode my bike with Haven today. Visited Cammy and girls. I told her how lucky she is to live with teens. They are so smart and creative. “Your big dream bags are all packed up and ready to go.” Morgan Wallen Haven’s quote for the day . Dream big  my girl. She has so much to look forward to. I love their youth.

I cut hubby’s hair today. I have been cutting it for a year. I never cut hair before. Thanks, YouTube. 





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos of your grands and your daughters! My how quickly they have all grown up!

    ReplyDelete