Sunday, April 18, 2021

Oops. I did it again...

 I missed another day. I can’t fix it because the date is set in stone. These questions are so soul searching. 

What do you fear? 

I fear an illness like cancer or Alzheimer’s deep in my heart. I don’t think I could survive another family member suffering a catastrophic illness. I fear losing my husband of 52 years. Aging is a thing to fear. The inevitable march  of time. 

Whoa, that was one of the scariest paragraphs I have ever written. 

I am reading The Prophets. Very heart wrenching.  Finished Mother May I by Jackson. Entertaining as Jackson usually is. 


                                        Swinging
                I love this 70th birthday dinner pic.


              
                                        Texas family 


1 comment:

  1. Cherish every moment you have. Get every second you can with your kids and grands, with your siblings and friends. Those are the things that keep us alive.

    ReplyDelete