Friday, April 9, 2021

70th Birthday Celebration #2...

Birthday dinner at the  Cajun Tex Restaurant in Marshall, Texas with Kelley, Craig, Cade, Clay and Kendall. Delicious étouffé, blackened shrimp and crawfish for me with beignets for dessert. Po’ Boy sandwiches, alligator, (really), crawfish and shrimp. Hubby ate fried fish and  his favorite gumbo.

What habit do you have that you would like to replace?

I just read about Sleep Procrastination. It describes my worst habit. I can’t sleep. But I do nothing to promote a healthy sleeping routine. I read or play my games until all hours.  I know I should keep my kindle, phone and books out of my bedroom but I can’t make myself do it. I tell myself it is my “me” time. I worry so much about not sleeping that I sabotage my sleep. I would like to replace this habit with a healthy bedtime. Relaxing, meditation, a warm bath. Stop sleep procrastination. 




1 comment: