Thursday, April 22, 2021

Learning is a lifelong process ...

 Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Henry Ford

What are you still learning about yourself? 

I am not highly motivated. I spent years doing what I had to do to raise a family. To work at my job. It put me under pressure to get things done. I was most creative during that time in my life. I entertained friends and family. I kept up my house. Without the pressures of a job and children I just don’t have the motivation to perform. I cannot make myself stick to an exercise program. I need to sort through closets and organize. Throw away some stuff. I want to collect some of my best photographs and print a book. Okay, this is turning into a to do list. Or a not done list. I’ll get right on it. Maybe. 







1 comment:

  1. Ahh, we are so much alike in so many ways! I have a hard time letting go of things. Like I am clinging to those memories for dear life. My kids don't understand why it is so hard for me to let things go.

    ReplyDelete