Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Road trip...

 I rode 625  miles today in the car. On our way to Texas. I am the mom who wanted  my kids to live next door. Texas, Florida and Traverse City, Lansing, Chicago, Austin...are some of the places the girls have lived. 

Today’s question: What would be you perfect day? 

Wake up to a cup of coffee and Apple strudel. Sit in my chair in my cozy living room until I wake up. Watch the Today show or Sunday Morning. Take a walk or bike ride if the weather permits. Read whatever book I am reading, Transcendent Kingdom is today’s book. Sit on my old front porch for a while. A little more reading time. FaceTime my grands. I love seeing their faces and hearing about what us going on in their lives. My first question is always “What are you reading?” Make a delicious supper for me and my hubby. I love setting a nice table. Sitting down with him and talking about our day. A very ordinary day. Just perfect for me.

                      My mother at 18 
        My mother’s parents as young as I have ever seen them
           Helen and Stella my mother



 Minnie and John Nedeau with their children on the Isabella farm





1 comment: