Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Birthday Eve...

                     The Florida birthday cake.
                                   The bathing suit.
                                   The suit plus ocean. 






 One day left to be 69. Tomorrow I will be 70. I picked a few easier questions for today. Not as soul searching.

Would you rather read fiction or nonfiction? Until I read Born a Crime by Trevor Noah, The Things They Carried, Heavy by Kiese Laymon, How We Fight for Our Lives by Saeed Jones, Hidden Figures, When Breath Becomes Air, A Lesson Before Dying I would have said fiction. Without hesitation. I read these books because of the book challenges I have participated in. I still choose fiction as my favorite books to read but I am enjoying nonfiction as well. 

How do you feel about swim suit shopping? I just went swimsuit shopping with my granddaughters in Florida. We went to a high dollar department store. Many choices. They were nearly hysterical when I tried on a suit that exposed my entire cleavage. Think about my age. Then they found a ruffled, flattering, nicely fitting suit. Swim suit shopping can be traumatic for me at 69. But shopping with my grand girls was fun. 

To What makes you cry? Saying goodbye to my grandkids. I say goodbye so often. My kids live in other states. Soldiers reuniting with their families. Lost dogs reuniting with their owners. 


1 comment:

  1. Good job on the swimsuit. I have resorted now to swim pants and swim shirts. I am trying to be modest, LOL!

    ReplyDelete