Monday, April 26, 2021

Home, home on the porch...

                                     Cake by Cammy 
                                        This is 60 
                        
Me and Joanie-Pre 70th celebration



Where do you feel the most like yourself?

On my porch. In this very old house. In my small town.?With my husband of fifty two years (June 14). With my beloved family. Building this place where I feel good in my skin has been a journey. How did I go from a girl who barely knew the man I married to a woman who has a partner who is my very best friend? We travel together with ease. We care for each other with love. Good humor and support. It took some time but it was worth the effort. 

Birthday celebration #3. With my sister-in-law, Joanie. At my daughter Cammy’s home. We are three days apart so have celebrated together for years. Our 40th, our 60th and now our 70th. 


1 comment:

  1. I wish we had spend more of our birthdays together. Wish we weren't so far apart.

    ReplyDelete