Friday, April 15, 2022

Spring on the porch….


Day 15, April 2022. 14 days til 71.Year 70 of my life is almost over. I did hand knit at least fourteen chenille throws. I learned to make them on a YouTube video. I love knittingBoys them. I feel so accomplished. 

I finished Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir. Entertaining. Nerdy. Such a good listen. The reader was great.Ray Porter. I’m also reading Cemetary Boys for Pop Sugar.

Favorite Things?

1. Favorite ice cream flavor? Ben and Jerry’s Fish Food

2. Favorite Italian Dish? Lasagne and Tiramisu

3.Favorite cookie? Chocolate Chip

4. Favorite breakfast? Lobster Eggs Benedict 

5.Favorite fruit? Peaches

6. Favorite vegetable? Carrots (baked)

7. Favorite dessert? Chocolate cake and ice cream

8.Favorite favor of coffee? Dunkin’ Donuts regular roast made at home with a little sweet cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon



 

No comments:

Post a Comment