Thursday, April 7, 2022

22 days til 71 from the cold front porch…








 My youngest grand. She turned 12 in March. Six in the bottom picture. She has grown up so much these last few years. She and I always hoped she would stay the baby for a while. We live far away from each other. From the Upper Peninsula to a very southern peninsula. Florida. I miss all the kids. They live so far away. My last two are on their way to Florida this summer. 

I planned on an easy day today but it did not work out. I cleaned up the messes made yesterday cleaning house. I made homemade chicken pot pie wth a side of toffee bars. Some progress with Project Hail Mary. I love this book. It is so interesting. Everyone should read it📚 I am looking forward to reading To Paradise by Hanya Yanagihara and Sea of Tranquility by Emily St John Mandel. Jamie Ford has a new book, so does Douglas Stewart (Shuggie Bain). I see a trend here. I tend to read the same authors I have read and loved. I also don’t read authors twice whose books I did not like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment