Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Day 6~23 days left of my 70th year..,

 









This is how I like to spend my precious time. Reading prize winning books. Playing Wordle. Word Games. I’ve been playing Temple Run for 5 years. I don’t know if I’ve missed more than a day or two. The top picture is of the books I read  in March. As a 70 year old…

Of course the above pictured activities are not what I did today. No. Time is short. I will be 71 in 23 days. I should be doing my favorite things. Today I walked the dog in the rain 4 times on her leash. She did do her duty. I shampooed my living room and dining room with a big old Kirby vacuum. It took me longer to assemble the shampoo attatchement than it did to clean the “bad” areas. I did not say the dog made it outside every time. She has yet to 💩 outside. I dusted and sorted these two rooms as well. I made a nice lunch for my hubby and me. Also dinner. Administered insulin shot. Noted glucose on an app. Aunt Joanie and our neighbor John stopped over. During the visits I held our dear sweet puppy on her leash so she would not tear them to bits. It took all my strength. No  one, including the dog was hurt. I picked up my granddaughter from school. Swiffered the dinette floor because of above mentioned, “did not make it.” My point is… I’m really not sure where I was going with this.  Tomorrow I have plans to make my 22nd day more fun. Baking chocolate chip cookies. Some to send some to keep. Listening to Project Hail Mary. Amazing book. I want to watch the second season of Bridgerton. The Power of the Dog is on my list. I rarely watch anything on TV but these are special. I watched The Tender Bar (A+) and The Ricardos (A-) this week.  Better days ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment