Friday, April 22, 2022

Getting the porch ready for spring …

                             Porch pics from years past.




 April 22, 2022, seven days til seventy-one. Time flies when you are stressed to beyond your endurance. Two days spent in ER. My dear hubby’s illness is progressing. It is painful for us both. Different kinds of pain but still nearly unbearable.             I started putting cushions on the porch furniture. I’ll finish tomorrow. I really want to sit out there. My Florida daughter is coming to visit on Tuesday. I am so looking forward to her being here. My Esky granddaughter has Senior Prom tomorrow. Sunday my brother’s son and family are visiting from Green Bay. I’ll be making my almost famous spahgetti. It will be good for us to have a little excitement. Today we went to Hong Kong Buffet with Ivan’s sister, her treat. He really wanted to go. It has been a long time since he has gone out to eat. He had a good day today after a rough week. He is working on the yard when he can. He loves it. Remember that question from yesterday? What would a good day look like for him? I know the answer. Anyone that knows him knows this. Spending the day in Isabella mowing the lawn on his new rider. Eating a boiled bologna and peanut butter sandwhich. Seeing a few deer. His dog by his side. That would be a good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment