Friday, April 8, 2022

21 days til 71st birthday on the cold front porch..,

                    Clay~grad date 5/20/22 Louisiana Tech
                Iris~grad date 5/21/22 University of Florida
            Violet~grad date 5/27/22 University of Michigan
               Ivy~grad date 5/21/22 University of Glasgow

Four of my grands are graduating from high school this year. Headed off to Uni. How did this happen? I have loved every minute spent with them as they have grown up. They are such interesting people. Well read. Mature and brilliant. They all work hard to succeed at academics and life. Proud Granny. 

Internet question:What is something that you have never done but have always wanted to do? There are a few things I have always wanted to do. I want to travel to Paris. The Louvre. Just walk around the city. Ireland  Scotland and rural England. The antiquities. I’d love to take a cooking class in Italy. See Venice. Go on at least one Dan Brown Tour. Maybe the one in Rome. Another adventure I have thought about is to hike a  few miles of the Pacific Crest Trail. Also the Appalachian Trail. Just a few miles. I am not brave when it comes to bears or other wild animals but I am fascinated by nature in its glory. I have always wanted to take a trip to Idaho to see my sister. I can’t believe I have not done that. I thought I would stay in a yert with her and hot tub in the snow. Yellowstone, Glacier and Zion National parks. 

Is there something that you used to do that you loved, but have now stopped doing? I used to love to paint and draw. But everyday life got in the way. I wrote poetry. No more. 

There. I answered two questions. It would be interesting to ask my family and friends these questions. They make me think. 




       

No comments:

Post a Comment