Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Class of 2022 on the porch…






               Nine days and counting down to seventy-one. 

My Senior class of 2022. 

Clay will graduate from Waskom High School in Texas. Ivy graduates from Satellite Beach High School in Florida. Violet graduates from Escanaba High School in Michigan. Iris will be a graduate of Satellite Beach High School in Florida. 

They are an illustrious group of grands Clay-LouisianaTech 

Ivy-Glasgow University, Scotland  Violet-University of Michigan  Iris-Florida State University 

Do you know how you got your name? Yes. My first name, Lillian was my Dad’s mothers name. Lillian Georgiana Huff. My middle name, Veronica was my mother’s mom’s name. 


 

1 comment:

  1. My name, Phyllis is after our dad Philip. My middle name Anne is not named after anyone I know, but Anne is the middle name of almost every Phyllis I know!

    ReplyDelete