Saturday, April 16, 2022

From the porch…

 Day 16, April 2022. In 13 days I will be 71. I remember being 10. My party. Here she comes just a walk-in down the street. Singing do wa diddie… The 12 inch tall carboard cut out doll with red hair and many paper clothes. My friends Kris. Maureen. I thought I was completely grown up. 






One question for today. 

What makes me happy? 

My grand children. They are the best people I know. Smart and bright. Kind and loving. Taking pictures of my grands.

My husband of 53 years. He is so thoughtful. He is happy. He makes me happy. 

A good book. Reading as many as I can. 

The puppy. 

My siblings and their spouses. Spending time with them. Group chat. Phone calls. Through thick and thin.

Writing in my various journals then reading back over them. 

Filling out book challenges.

Sitting on the old front porch…


1 comment: