Saturday, April 23, 2022

Senior prom…

 



                                   Isn’t she lovely?    


Six days until 71. Esky Senior prom. I love these pictures of sweet memories. Papa and the M! So stylish! 

Some questions to ask your grandmother:

What is a recipe you would like to stay in the family?

Candy cane cookies. They are a little difficult to make but they mean Christmas to our family. 

What was a favorite childhood toy? I have always been an avid reader. So most of my favorite toys were my books. Robin Hood, Black Beauty, Mrs. Mike, The Long White Month, Nancy Drew, Cherry Ames. I could go on and on. My Barbie doll with a black pony tail and pin curled bangs was another favorite. 

Where were you born? I was born in Holland, Michigan. My mothers name was Stephanie Josephine Piontek Aman. My fathers name was Philip Francis Aman. I had seven siblings. Marcella Maria, Margaret Mary, (twins) Me, Lillian Veronica, Phyllis Anne, Michael Francis, Stephanie Mae, Suzanne, (twins) Joseph Patrick. 

1 comment: