Thursday, April 4, 2024

It’s Always Sunny in Florida…

 Day four of my last month being 72. Anew question from an insta post. These questions really make me think. Not easy to answer  

3. If you would die tomorrow is there anything you would regret not saying? Who is the person you would have wanted to say this to? When will you say it?

My daughters and their children are the most important people in my life. I would regret not saying to each of them that I love you for exactly who you are. I am so proud of the people you are right now. I want to find a time to sit with each of them and tell them how I feel. I don’t want to regret not taking the time to do this. This is harder to accomplish than you think. Three are busy Moms. Three are in college. Two are in high school. One is in Middle School. One is just finishing his first year of teaching. Busy people.









No comments:

Post a Comment