Sunday, April 14, 2024

Another day off the porch…

 April14,2024

I started Ordinary Grace by William Kent Krueger for the prompt a whydunit or whodunit mystery. This book is actually a murder mystery and came up on a list of books for this prompt. I found it in my camper. I did not want to finish Bookshops and Bonedust. Too much fun. 

I attended the Armed Man Peace concert with Haven. She sang  in the choir. It was very interesting. A good piece of music .

I’m trying to decide what to wear on the plane Tuesday to attend a Barbie Convention. “Hi, Barbie!” Yes, that doll.

Thinking about, not doing anything about, packing up my camper to sell or at least to leave it til next winter. 

Only fifteen more days until my seventy third birthday. Seems a little old.




No comments:

Post a Comment