Monday, April 15, 2024

It’s always sunny in Florida…

 April 15, 2024

FOR YOU WHEN I AM GONE by Steve Leder

I took the next 12 questions from this book.

5. What enabled you to withstand and move on in the face of your greatest challenge? 

The greatest challenge I have faced in my life was being told, along with my husband, that he had 4th stage pancreatic cancer. The doctors said he had 3 to 6 months to live. He lived for 2 years. Together we decided to find joy in every day he had left. We both remained positive and enjoyed life. I was surprised by our strength as  we supported and loved eachother through even the worst days. The enabling factor was living fully in each day, each moment. My advice to my loved ones is live in the present. One day at a time. Love your people. Tell them how you feel. 





No comments:

Post a Comment