Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Far from the porch…

April 3. I missed a day already! Oops! Let’s get to it…

2. Is there an unexpressed part within you or an unexplored endeavor outside of you that you are suppressing? What will be the regret in thirty years time? Is it worth it? 

Yes, I think there is. I have always wanted to take an art class. Painting or drawing. I don’t do it because I am so busy, tight schedule, I might not be good at it. My regret will be that I did not try to express my artistic side. I will be so disappointed in myself. I am 72, almost 73. If I am going to create art, good or bad, now is the time. No more putting it off. I want to say, I have  no regrets on my last day.

I finished reading Family Meal by Bryan Washington. It touched my sore heart. I read Rogue Patrol (#3 Murderbot Diaries) for my book challenge so out of my wheelhouse but I really have gotten to like this Murderbot. We could be friends. Fun. 




No comments:

Post a Comment