Monday, April 1, 2024

April Fool on the porch…

 This is my last month of year 72. As is my tradition I’ll be blogging each day until my birthday. My oldest daughter and family already celebrated my birthday with a surprise dinner on Easter Sunday. Seared scallops and Flan. A beautiful hand crafted silver necklace. 

I have questions to answer because as we all know, “The unexamined life may not be worth living, but the life too closely examined may not be lived at all.”- Mark Twain with a little Socrates added in. 

I have chosen 7 questions from a post on Instagram. They are quite difficult to answer. 

1. If you live exactly the way you have lived for the last two weeks, where would you end up? Would you carry regrets?

I have been staying with my daughters for the last few months, including the last two weeks. I think I would end up so dependent on them for company and support that I would not move forward with the new life I must face. I would carry regrets because I do have to get on with my life after losing my husband. Being with my girls and families has been good for me. I really needed their love and support. They have given me the boost I needed to get past my first debilitating grief. 




No comments:

Post a Comment