Sunday, April 7, 2024

On the Intercoastal…

 April 7, 2024

Lovely day out in the boat. Great friends, dear family. Good food. A perfect day in the sun. 

Another day closer to my birthday. 

Last question. 

7. Who are you? You cannot use a name, a role or a status. Use your values.

Definition of values. A person's principles or standards of behavior; one's judgment of what is important in life.

This is a hard question. My first impulse was to say, I don’t know. But then I looked up the word value.
 I believe in honesty and kindness. Love is love. Treat my fellow man with care and respect. My family is the most important thing in my life. I love each and every one of them. There are friends I consider family. They have a place in my heart as well. I am a pacifist. This is who I am.







No comments:

Post a Comment