Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tomorrow is my 60th birthday...

Today is the last day in my fiftieth decade. Tomorrow my first day as a sixty year old.  Just numbers?? If they are they are sure giving me pause. I think about the aging process a lot. I can't imagine not being here with my beloved family. But I also am excited about tomorrow...birthdays in this family are fun.

Question # 10. What's so funny? Beck says, Regain your youth by laughing at every possible situation.  Funny and laughable list: The Office,  the things grandkids say, "Granny, you are very fluffery!"  "Please, Granny, come home. We have not had any sugar since you left."

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gracie:

    Your name was picked as a winner of a copy of Under a Lucky Moon in my giveaway. But you didn't leave an email and there isn't one on your profile. Please contact me within 72 hours ( it is 752 on Sat night) with your mailing address. Thanks! Luanne

    ReplyDelete