Monday, April 25, 2011

Four days left...

...in the decade of my fifties. I wonder if I did everything I should have done? Most of the time I feel good about my life. Sometimes I wonder.  which leads to question # 3. Why worry? Beck says worry rarely leads to positive action. It scuttles happiness. By focusing on gratitude we can shut down the part of our brain that worries. So, some gratitude here.

On Saturday evening I went upstairs to put the baby to bed and she cried so I rocked her in the yellow bed room I decorated for the arrival of my first grandson 10 years ago. Sitting with her snuggling in my arms was so sweet. It made me think of all the babies I had rocked in that same room in the same rocker...love and joy. She drifted off to sleep in my arms. I am so thankful for the love my grands give to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment