Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Three more days til the Royal Wedding aka my birthday...

I stopped to get gas today after subbing at school. I paid $4.05 at a full service station. The amount made  me so cranky that I was not going to tip the attendant...he comes up to my car all smiles and cheerful "How was your day today, Ma'am? " To make a long story short he was the younger brother of a dear student at my old school. I tipped him and drove away smiling!!

Question # 4. Why do I like {cupcakes} more than I like {broccoli}? {dogs} {people}? {reading} {exercise}?Every woman has something she likes more than the somethings she is supposed to like and according to Ms. Beck we must stop trying to like the things we don't like and many vices will disappear on their own. So, I'm thinkin' I can stop trying to like, say, salads and my vice, sweets could just disappear. Yah, no, I think I must accept who I am and what I like and dislike...

No comments:

Post a Comment