Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Two days left and let the party begin...

I woke up to birthday decorations! A friend took me out for a birthday lunch former co-workers
took me out for dinner and a Bloody Mary. It begins...Friday a.m. I leave for T.C. for birthday surprise with my family...

Question # 11. Where am I wrong? According to Soccrates, we gain our first measure of intelligence when we first admit our own ignorance. Ask where am I wrong instead of insisting I am right.
Hmm... tough one. I do like to think I am right.
Where am I wrong? I wish I was more able to step out of my comfort zone in my daily life. I like every day to be the same, safe. Is that wrong?  Anti-politician, I want them to serve the people and stop helping themselves...Is this wrong? I need to come  back  to this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment