Saturday, April 23, 2011

Six days and counting from my porch...

My neighbor of thirty-six years just sent over homeade sticky buns on a crockery plate. I have brolen at least three of her dishes and a platter and she still does not send a paper plate!

Now for today's question,  # 6. How do I want to be different because I lived in this world? Martha Beck said that in small ways or large  the world will change my life. Make a list of experiences I want to have during my brief sojurn here...hmmm.


A bucket list???  I want to visit my sister in Idaho.  Spend time with my grandchildren, lots of time. Walk in the park...feel the sun on my back. I want to get to know my daughters as adult women. See Europe,  England, Ireland, Spain & Italy would be fine. Travel with my husband, maybe Mt. Rushmore and the redwoods. Sit by a campfire, eat homeade ice cream...how will these experiences make me different? I want to savor each moment of my life, the small joys. I want to be a person who is more aware of moments let stress go....

No comments:

Post a Comment