Saturday, April 9, 2016

Outlander Premier night on the porch...



Picture-Day 6  I did not take these pictures of Jamie and Claire but they are two of my favorite of the characters from the show Outlander. The second season premier is tonight on Starz at nine. I read all eight books by Diana Gabalden. I am now reading her Lord John books. I really loved the books and now the show. I am not prepared for a night in France and Scotland but by next week I plan on something special to eat and drink while I watch. I do have a plaid scarf...
I think the last TV series I was so excited to watch was The Tudors back in 2007.

I finished listening to Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter. I loved listening to this story of intertwined lives of people over the years in Italy, Hollywood and northern Idaho. I have M Train on my Kindle from the library.


No comments:

Post a Comment