Monday, May 23, 2011

It's raining, it's pouring...

This weather is not good...camp is under water. It is still so cold. I am needing a little sun. Tornado season is scary down south.

Which leads me to answer question #16. How can I keep myself absolutely safe?  Life is so uncertain...the only way to survive it is to develop courage. Live despite your fear. So my answer is "I can't keep my self absolutely safe."  Losing my mother at a young age has made me have to work so hard to live my life without fear. I am careful with my life. I never want to go sky diving! I remember when my hope was to live long enough to raise my girls. When I was nine years old someone asked my what I wanted to be when I grew up...my answer was, "I want to be an old woman."
I have a wonderful life. So much love, wonderful people, simple joy...

No comments:

Post a Comment