Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cleaning on the porch...

Not the porch itself...too cold. I packed away my big winter sweaters while wearing a sweater and freezing. Brings up  question #9. How much junk could a chic chick chuck if a chic chick could chuck junk? According to Beck and Tzu "To become enlightened, each day drop something." It hit me right in the head today how hard it is for me to let go of my junk. I have clothes I have not ever worn and will not ever wear but I keep just in case I need them when I am a bag lady living on a park bench. I have the Life Magazine that came out after Kennedy was shot. I did finally recycle those baby bottles that used plastic bags from the early 70's. I have the girls tiny pj's, they are totally worn out & stained but I can't throw them away. I did try to drop a few ratty sweaters but I packed them right up again...I'll throw them out next season. I hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment