Friday, April 29, 2022

Today is my birthday…

 




Today I turned 71. It was a wonderful day. I celebrated with my daughters, my hubby, and three grands. Cammy cooked us breakfast, lunch at Stones Deli (Michelle).  Michelle made a shrimp dinner (delicious).  Tiramisu for my cake.  A beautiful Pearl and silver necklace from Papa, t-shirt from Kelley, lavender bath bombshell and cough drops from Cammy. Linen tropical top from Michelle. Jeanne dropped off a bear wind chime and Dog Mom coffee cup. Joanie a gift certificate to Stone’s Deli. Marci sent me a cute blouse. Kelley drove all the way from Texas and picked up Michelle at the airport in Appleton. Michelle and my special surprise, Azalea, flew in from Florida. Tomorrow morning they leave at 4:15 to get back to the airport and Texas. Having our three daughters here for Papa and for my 71st birthday was so heartwarming. It was such a loving thing for them to give to their parents. We have a special family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment