Thursday, April 28, 2022

Birthday’s Eve…




Tomorrow I will be 71🎂🎂🎂🥳🥳 hence birthday’s eve. I am having a hard time getting my head around my age. I have enjoyed my girls being here. They are the loves of my life. Their children. So much love. They gave us the experience of children one more time. The unconditional love. The joy of children. The angst of teenagers. Kindergarten. Middle school. High School. Six of our ten graduate from high school this year. 
 Our oldest will be a Junior in college.  The babies are 15, 14, and 12. My love of 54 years. I met him August 30, 1968. Married 53 years this June 14. It is a good life we have. 

Hope is the last thing we as humans let go of. We hold on to hope. 


1 comment:

  1. I don't know what to say. My heart is breaking. I love you dear sister.

    ReplyDelete