Thursday, December 19, 2019

Ask a book worm...

1. What are you currently reading?
     Times Convert by Deborah Harkness and Annie Leibovitz at Work. These are my last two books
      of my 2019 book challenges.
2. How many books have you read this year?  Eighty-one books. But I have two more to finish.
3. How have your reading tastes changed from childhood? I would read anything as a kid. Adventure,
    Romance, my Mother’s book of the month club books.
4. Physical book or ebook? Physical book, of course, but ebook will do in a pinch.
5. Where do you love to read? In the blue wing back chair, in a little nook at the top of the stairs.
6. What is your ideal reading atmosphere? Background noise or silent? Alone or with others? Ideally,
     I like to be alone or with people who do not expect any attention from me. Silent is good but I can    
     tune anything out including the noise of a jackhammer.
7. Are you a writer? I journal. I review everything I read.

      I hopefully will answer a few more questions tomorrow. There are thirty. You know I love this.


No comments:

Post a Comment