Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Three days until 72…

 Only three days until my 72nd birthday. I will finish the never have I evers tonight. I am anxious about Ivan traveling with his illness. He seems to be failing. Slowing down. I am grateful. Young friends raked our yard and hauled away 18 bags of leaves to compost. Friends of my daughter, Cammy. pulled our camper to Pomps Tires to have all tires replaced. Dry Rot. Old friend trimmed a tree that was as growing into our garage. Our nephew installed grab bars so Ivan can get around. Another nephew and niece picked up Kelley at the airport. They are taking us to the airport next week. Our niece, LeeAnne mowed our lawn at camp and kept it up for two years. With good cheer every good deed. I am grateful. 

90. Never have I ever been on a sports team-once years ago but we lost every game.

91. Never have I ever maxed out a credit card-Never

92. Never have I ever been blackout drunk-I can’t remember 

93. Never have I ever been engaged-I have

94. Never have I ever gotten married-I have and am.

95. Never have I ever donated to a charity-I have

96. Never have I ever pretended to be sick to get out of something-Never

97. Never have I ever stood up a date-Never

98. Never have I ever ghosted someone-Never?

99. Never have I ever had sex on a beach-Never

100. Never have I ever fallen in love-I did fifty three years ago and am still loving him.

No comments:

Post a Comment