Sunday, July 3, 2016

Fourth of July Eve...

On our way to Isabella, camp with the grands. Rocked the dock yesterday in Esky with friends, family and neighbors. Talked to so many people from work I hadn't seen some of them for years. Watching the kids bungee jump and log roll was so crazy! Beach time. Shopko. Music. Kitchi-Ti-Kipi. Sand Point Light House. More beach time. Football.
I am reading Mosquitoland. Lila by Maryanne Robinson I will get back with you on this book. I saw Finding Dory with the kids. I want to see Tarzan. Last Outlander of the season on the ninth of July. I love beaching and porching and back yarding with my daughters. The tweens are pure entertainment. Four of the grands will be thirteen by the end of November.
Fun in the cool summer sun...

No comments:

Post a Comment