Friday, November 13, 2015

Bookish habits...

Diane at Bibliophile by the sea posted her bookish habits. Fun. I love a good list.

My Bookish Habits.
1. I read two or three books at a time. One upstairs, one down stairs, one on my phone.
2. I like an audio book going while doing house work, walking or when my eyes are tired.
3. I read on my paper white, hard copy, or Kindle app on my phone.
4. I buy few books, but the ones I do are special. I bought The All Souls Trilogy just so I can hold them. Outlander and photography books.
5. The Overdrive app is my best friend. Local library books on my phone.
6. I wear my boiled wool slippers, my outlander cowl, a cozy knit sweater to read in.
7. I read on my couch, in bed, my hammock or on the porch wicker setee when it's warm enough.
8. I read to help me through hard times, I read if I can't sleep, I read for entertainment.
9. I love some of my book people, some I don't.
10. I drink home brewed yogi tea (kundalini recipe) when I read or coffee with a little cream, honey and cinnamon.
11. One more thing, I panic if I don't have at least three books chosen ahead of time.
12. I wish I were in a book club locally but no one I do belong to a long distance club online with these people...


2 comments:

  1. Glad u posted your list. I also have several books going at one time and love the Overdrive and Axis 300 apps for library downloads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your list was so inspiring. It really made me think about my bookish habits.

    ReplyDelete