Monday, November 7, 2022

This is what 71 looks like on the porch…

 So. I googled, what does a 71 year old woman look like. Pictures of a few 71 year old models. Make up and hair included. I googled bathing suit for a 70 year old women. Hoping for a little camouflage. The bathing suits were worn by, maybe, 40 year old models. So I took a selfie of me. I am 71. I realized I don’t have an accurate vision of myself. Not one thing is retouched here. Not that anyone would think these photos were touched up. I have on eye make up and lip gloss. Sunscreen. No foundation. My neck! Oh, my. I can see my fine and not so fine lines. I just wonder why it is so hard to Google a 71 year old woman? This is me being so honest about how I look. I’m not ready to be perfectly honest about how it feels to be a 71 year old woman…



1 comment:

  1. I know I have to prepare myself before looking in the mirror! Sometimes I am surprised, sometimes horrified! LOL!

    ReplyDelete