Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Seventeen days left in 2016...

Bob Dylan won the Pulitzer Prize for literature. I am so affected by this. His lyrics, his body of work were the back ground sound of my youth.
I am reading Judd Apatow's book Sick in the Head. It goes to show you reading out of my comfort zone is enlightening. His comedy is so not my style, 40 Year Old Virgin, Knocked Up, but his motivation for his life's work is fascinating. He has been interviewing comedians since he was a teen.
This is pop culture come alive. Very good.

I am preparing for my ten grands and their half dozen parents to arrive for Christmas week. I am excited to see them all. I am just hoping my hostess skills are honed. Ha!

I am watching Poldark on BBC. Being Human. What do you get when a werewolf, a ghost and a vampire live together? Sherlock Season 4 starts 1/1/2017. I watched the Irish movie Sing Street on Netflix. I liked it.
The Clique dinner party was lovely. My gift was a mercury glass coffee cup and the electric tea kettle that Sherlock uses.
 I attended the Learning Center Christmas program today. Amazing as usual. I love every one of those people.


No comments:

Post a Comment