The next ten books on my POPSUGAR 2015 reading challenge list:
A book with a one word title~Landline by Rainbow Rowell
A book of short stories~Interpreter of Maladies by Jhumpa Lahiri
A book set in a different countries~The Lowland by Jhumpa Lahiri
A nonfiction book~Still Foolin' Em by Billy Crystal
A popular author's first book~The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams (1979)
A book from an author you love that you have not read yet~[Fates and Furies by Lauren Goff] TBR
A book a friend recommended~[Meet Me in Venice by Suzanne Ma] TBR (Christine, friend and niece)
A Pulitzer Prize winning book~All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr (2015)
A book based on a true story~Bring Up The Bodies by Hilary Mantel
A book at the bottom of your to read list~[Molokai'i by Alan Brennert] TBR This book is also on my Summer/Winter reading challenge for Our Novel Escape
I need to read three of these books before December 31st.
Phyllis, I am going to answer your questions posted on your blog just for fun.
1. Do you collect anything other than dolls? Camera equipment, I am obsessed. Santa ornaments.
2. Why did you start a blog? I found myself turning sixty and I wanted to ruminate on the experience.
3. What is your grail doll? The 1959 Barbie black haired pony tail.
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you travel to? Scotland, the British Isles
5. What kind of music do you like? Folk Rock, Sixties soft rock, coffee house unplugged
6. How did you get started collecting doll? I was trying to replace the Barbies of my childhood.
7. (Linda's #7) Where is your most favorite place you've ever been? Mexico with my three daughters.
8. (Linda's #8) what is your favorite thing about yourself? I am eternally optimistic. I can't help it.
9. (Linda's #9) Favorite book or movie? Behind the Beautiful Forevers by Katherine Boo, unforgettable book. My movie is UP, I loved it.
10. (Phyllis' #9) what type of dolls do you collect? I collect Barbie dolls with the vintage face sculpt. This includes the Fashion Model silkstone dolls with the vintage face. I have many authentic articles of (1959-1964) clothing. I also have the entire collection of Barbie Millicent Roberts fashions from 1997.