Sunday, August 30, 2015

Looking back on B.C. from my porch...

                              This sign in front of the library caught my fancy...
                                     Inside the library looking up...
                             A view from the ferry...
                                         Seals...
                                           Ferry views...

                             A tree I had never seen before. Arbutus, I think.

                                                      The gates on Salt Spring...

                                           The veggies were beautiful...
                                                      The tree house...
                                          Notice the wooden house boat on the left...
                                              One of the sunsets...
                                           Mountain veiws everywhere I looked...
                                          Cheesery...
                                          Another gate...


                             The star fish, also the star of the tide pool!



                                           The blue views and rock faces...
           
At My House:

In my fridge you'll always find: Greek yogurt and Gala apples

Favorite family recipe: My marinara sauce made with good red wine

Favorite junk food: Junior Mints, a whole movie box

I'll do anything to avoid: Cleaning the tub

My secret cleaning weapon is: Lemons in the garbage disposal in the sink, smells like I cleaned all day!
Before company arrives, I hide: my piles of important clutter in my broom closet, under my bed, in the oven...

I love to shop for: Books, any bookstore any time

I hate to shop for: groceries, nuff said

Bad habit: Wearing my pajamas for as long as possible

I just learned: About a new vice, Affogato, espresso and ice cream

Stuff I can't live without: I like my books at least two weeks out, comfy shoes, Outlander. I can live without stuff, though. I can't live without my people. You know who you are.

Personal mantra/motto: Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened. (Seuss)

I wish I could tell my younger self: You are going to live through this

Cat/dog/other pet: Chocolate lab, Izzy. but she likes my hubby the best

3 comments:

  1. Really beautiful photos. I like your list - very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the pictures gran looks like you had lots of fun

    ReplyDelete