Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Another birthday on my old porch...


I woke up this morning of my 63rd birthday to huge snowflakes. I thought sixty would kill me but it did not. Somehow it is three years hence.
All children and grandchildren called, gifted or decorated. Brother Joe and niece Sarah sang. Sister Marci, friend Dani and cousin Jeanne called. Facebook posts. Cards. My dear husband made the trek to MQT in the snow. I am so fortunate. My family is so dear. At the end of the day though I am still 63...
I am listening to The Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabalden and looking for my next good read. I saw a movie with Cammy and Joanie this week, The Other Women. So funny! I mean so very funny!
Last night's Lake Superior sunset was beautiful. Shades of pink and blue.

Life is Sweet. (Martha Nedeau)

No comments:

Post a Comment